Free Play Florida needs you! Without your games we cannot put on a show.
UPDATE: We are now accepting submission for the 2018 show!!!
Thank you so much for wanting to share your love of retro gaming with the community! Free Play Florida could not exist without all of the generous people who bring games to the show each year. You help to make this event so much fun for all of the attendees and we love to see the variety of machines that show up.
We think we’ve got some really fantastic incentives to offer just for bringing your games to the event! You can earn Weekend Passes to Free Play Florida, admission to the after hours party on Saturday night, Raffle entries to win amazing prizes, an amazing FPF t-shirt, and even get your hotel room paid for.
Bring 1 Game and you will earn
1 Weekend pass with admission to after party, and 1 Raffle entry
Bring 2 Games and you will earn
2 Weekend Passes with admission to after party, and 2 Raffle entries
Bring 3 Games and you will earn
3 Weekend passes with admission to after party, and 3 Raffle entries
Bring 4 Games and you will earn
4 Weekend passes with admission to after party, and 4 Raffles entries
Bring 5+ Games and you will earn
4 Weekend passes with admission to after party, 5+ Raffle entries based on number of games, and a Free Play Florida t-shirt
Bring 10+ Games and you will earn
4 Weekend passes with admission to after party, 10+ Raffle entries based on number of games, and a Free Play Florida t-shirt, and 2 nights hotel room ++++ ( Credit at END of show, must provide receipt, must be booked at Caribe Royale, reimbursed for 2 nights standard room. )
Commit a game by 10/1/18 get an additional 1 free Raffle entry ( must include a game name ) Game Requirements All pinball and arcade cabinets brought to Free Play Florida should be in good working condition. We ask that all machines remain on the show floor and are set to free play for the entirety of the event. The venue where we are hosting Free Play Florida this year is huge, 26,000 square feet HUGE! We will fill every space with games and that’s why it’s important to register early before we reach capacity so you have a chance to earn some pretty sweet incentives. Registering early also helps us to plan out the best possible show with the most variety of games.
Free Play Florida has a dedicated volunteer staff to keep a watchful eye on the event floor and we do our very best to make sure that machines are not damaged during the event. However, we cannot be held liable for any damages.
Games for Sale
Free Play Florida is a great place to buy, sell, or trade games. If you plan on bringing a game that you would like to sell you are welcome to post information on your machine. Just make sure that the game remains for the entire event.
Please fill out the below form with your information, along with the number of games your will be committing to bring, we will follow up in the upcoming months prior to the show to ensure you’re still on track.
- You must transport your own games to and from the Free Play Florida event venue.
- Please make sure all games are in top working order, any games arriving non-working, dirty, or broken, will be refused.
- Load in times: Thursday hours TBA, Friday 8am till 2pm.
- Load in is is at the rear of the convention space at the Caribe Royale resort. There is a loading dock that can accommodate multiple trucks at a time as well as a ramp. All games can be dropped off and brought directly through the roll up door and onto the main floor of the show.
- Please be courteous to other people loading in, once you have the games on the floor, please remove your vehicle from the front entrance or loading dock area. The resort offers lots of parking.
- Please look for show representatives for help, questions, or a big hug (deserving so, for helping us fill the room with your awesome games!)
- Load in Map: